Face painting fun for Halloween, festivals, theater, circus or parties! Made with organic and natural ingredients, these paints are durable AND wash off easily with just water. This is the most opaque and highest quality natural face paint available! Hand-crafted in Oregon, USA.
This clay and mineral-based face and body paint is similar to the original body paints first used by humans thousands of years ago. Not only are our paints safe, but you will nourish your skin with healthy skin conditioners such as organic, fair-trade Shea butter and organic castor seed oil.
This Face Paint is certified non-toxic, and it is free of nano particles, heavy metals, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, and petroleum-based dyes.
Ingredients: distilled water, natural clay & mineral pigments, organic castor seed oil, Certified Organic beeswax, Certified Organic Shea Nilotica (Fair-trade Shea butter), glycerin (from coconut oil), cetearyl alcohol (from natural vegetable oils), carageenan seaweed, olive-mulse (olive based emulsifier), and 1% Optiphen (a formaldehyde-free and paraben-free preservative).
The Natural Face Paint Kit: 6 containers of face paint and 3 bamboo makeup applicators. Colors: Red, yellow, green, blue, black, and white. Each container contains 11 grams/ .4 oz.
NOTE: Shelf life is 3 years from the date of opening. Please keep the jar lids securely closed after each use.
Packaging contains 100% post-consumer fiber.
Here are some tips and techniques for using your new face paints!
- Allow time for paint to dry between layers to achieve a more professional and detailed application.
- Use the enclosed make-up sponge to blend colors, to create a soft, hazy look, or to coat the entire face with one color.
- Use tiny brushes and eyeshadow applicators for finer details. Rinse all brushes with soap and water after use so they'll be ready for your next application.
To speed drying time of paints, dust cornstarch over wet face paint.
- Mix colors to get a wider range of colors (remember, red + yellow = orange; blue + red = purple…)
- Use black or violet to darken colors.
- Moisten Applicators before dipping in paint to make more fluid paint