This raspberry vinegar toner is designed for those with oily or acne-prone skin. cold-pressed and fermented raspberries deliver an acetic acid and nutrient-rich vinegar that regulates oil production and calms breakouts. a toner that reduces inflammation, improves circulation, and restores balance to the skin’s ph levels? check, check, check!
- purifying pores to unclog pores and prevent breakouts
- reducing excess oil production
- nourishing skin through natural raspberry nutrients, reducing inflammation
- restoring a youthful glow and healthy complexion
How to use on face:
post cleansing, spray 1-2 times on a cotton pad and gently swipe all over face or target breakouts by spot treating trouble areas. avoid contact with eyes.
How to use on hair:
- spray our Raspberry Vinegar liberally all over hair
- concentrate on roots and scalp, and massage for 1-2 minutes
- rinse off with warm water and follow-up with conditioner (optional)
This raspberry vinegar can be used as a hair rinse and substitute for shampoo as frequently as desired
water, raspberry vinegar