Lucienne (latin for light) is handcrafted by using the traditional method of rolling a sheet of beeswax around a wax-dipped cotton wick. Its particularity is the beautiful texture of a honeycomb pattern.
The beeswax used for these candles has won the gold medal at Apimondia (International Federation of Beekeepers’ Associations)
- 100% pure beeswax without additives or coloring.
- Color and perfume may vary depending to climate conditions, season or origin
- Shape and size may vary from one candle to another.
- The wick is 100% pure cotton.
- All candles are made in traditional fashion, in harmony with Nature.
USE & CARE
- Burning time: approximately 10 hours (To extend the burning time, you may store it in your refrigerator)
- If the flame is too big, the wick needs to be shortened. Put out the candle and cut the wick a little. It should be approx. half an inch (15 mm).